The new airfoil as well as other well balanced features allow us to introduce an EN B certified tandem glider that meets all major requirements for professional use.
No matter how much the glider will be appreciated by paragliding professionals because it is light and well trimmed for excellent flight behaviour, it will be mostly the passengers who need easy take off, stable and smooth flight even in rough airs and great flair for safe and easy landing.
And this is the point where METIS 3 will excel: the classical V structure and optimised construction of the canopy and hard work of the test pilots streamed into a real paragliding experience for both the pilots and their passengers.
The main distinctive features are:
- excellent glide ratio and maximum speed
- wide speed range
- efficient climb rate
- easy take off
- smooth landing with responsive flair
- well balanced handling in yaw and roll with progressive brake pressure
- low weight and high durability due to the use of high quality materials
- replaceable trimmer system
- available in 3 sizes enabling the pilot to precisely choose the best size for their given application
Each glider is delivered with: